CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome to my Fantastic BLOG!!!

This is your introduction to my web log on grade 7-8 Canadian history. Feel free to comment whenever you like. I am a Fielding student, currently living with 2 parents and 2 sisters. My name is Amit and I am quite new to blogging. Though, I think it is an excellent way to learn history.

I play on a hockey team and I love reading books written by Jonathan Stroud.
I have many great hobbies, but I would be going on forever if I said them all! Please wish to give any constructive criticism if needed. My blog is filled with excitement so you better enjoy it!

check out the blog my teacher made http://historypollock.blogspot.com

3 comments:

kane.cp3 said...

hey amit.. your blog is pretty boring so far.. but im sure you will make it better in time.

san said...

borin:P cant wait to see your 4+ blog

Shauna Pollock said...

Amit,

I see that you're getting into the whole blogging thing - you've done some colour editing to your template and you figured out how to change your profile picture AND add a slideshow! Keep up the good work, and make sure to work on Assignment #3.

Happy blogging!